Urban Decay introduces Ocho Loco (Crazy 8), a rainbow set of 8 FULL SIZED 24/7 Glide-On Pencils. The set combines four new, exclusive shades with four best sellers and a Grind House Double Barrel Sharpener.
This set is doubly special to me. I LOVE when UD does these sets, they make such great gifts and EVERYONE loves the 24/7 liners–they are a superb product. The shades included are:
- New! Mushroom – grey/taupe brown metallic
- New! Hustle – medium metallic brown
- Rockstar – dark purple metallic
- New! Psychedelic Sister – bright eggplant
- Perversion – blackest black matte
- New! LSD – navy with bright turquoise shimmer
- Junkie – dark teal with golden shimmer
- Stash – deep green with gold shimmer
OMG, I can feel myself starting to hyperventilate! Junkie and Stash are among my most favorite liners (been through multiples of them both) and Mushroom, Hustle and LSD sound gorgeous!!
The collection comes packaged in a multi-colored tray and retails for $59 for 8 FULL SIZED liners, a value of $152! Urban Decay usually produces these collections in mini sizes so this is a real treat for us liner luvahs!
Ocho Loco is available ONLINE ONLY at sephora.com, ulta.com, beauty.com, and urbandecay.com. I’m buying one for my daughter, my sister and myself of course!
What are your thoughts beauties, are you as excited for this launch as I am? What shade is your favorite?