I’ve been on a little “staycation” this week and I had planned LOTS of projects. This was part of my list of Things To Do (the ones that are starred are the ones that were accomplished).
- Organize my clothes closet
- Organize my beauty sample closet
- Paint & hang some decorative medallions for my guest room
- Write lots of blog posts so I would be waaaay ahead
- Wash all the windows inside & outside
- Wash my car inside & out
- Take clothes to the consignment store
- Workout every day ( I did get 1 workout in)
Here is what I actually did:
- Started a new book
- Took lots of pics for blog
- Went to dinner with friends (twice)
- Got caught up on the TV series Breaking Bad while eating ice cream (maybe that’s two?)
- Had a mani/pedi
- Went to a local art fair
- Went shopping (3x)
- Went to the opening of our new Ulta store
- Attended a local play
- Made a yummy shrimp salad
- Played with makeup!!!!
So as you can see, the really important things did get accomplished and I had some time to play with makeup.
Here’s a look I did using ALL Tarte products!
What I used:
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer
- Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-hr Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in light (NEW for Fall)
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in light
- Mineral Powder Bronzer
- Loving Cheek Stain (NEW for Fall)
- Tarte Clean Slate 360° 12 hr Smoothing Eye Primer
- Tarte Call of the Wild Eye Shadow Palette (NEW for Fall)
- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Navy
- Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
- Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Achiote (from the 3-pc. Gifts from the Lipstick Tree Set)
Do you have a favorite Tarte product? Do share!
Although I would much rather have been on a beach sipping a tropical drink, my staycation has been very relaxing. Sleeping in, staying up late, not having a schedule!!! There are always fun and interesting things to do in your own city that you might not otherwise have time for or even know about. I highly recommend a nice vacation AND a staycation!
Have you ever done a staycation? Did you enjoy it?