The week on Top 10 Tuesday, our bloggers are telling you what their top 10 beauty products are for the Fall 2013 collections. Some of my picks I’ve tried and loved and others are on my wish list. Let’s get to it!
- Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color in Dreamy Rose ($36) Wishlist – this was pictured in an email I received from Beautylish and I must have it! It comes in 6 colors all with slight shimmer and a rose scent. I gravitated to the dreamy rose shade for it’s combination of coral and pink, there is a shade to suit all complexions and Mystic Rose is a highlighter. I adore the quaint, feminine packaging and would love to have this in my collection!
- NARS 413 BLKR Lipstick ($26) – another wishlist item for me. I have heard such fabulous reviews from bloggers on this shade, I’m thinking I need it for fall. I’m hoping that since it has some rose in it, it will suit me.
- Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer ($24) – Wishlist. These two polishes are from the Mystic Metallic Collection for fall. Destin is a taupe with silver shimmer and Galaxie is a deep maroon with a very subtle blue-red-fuchsia shimmer. Also in this collection were the sold-out-too-quickly Mystic Metallic 5-Colour Eye Shadow Palettes. I purchased the Nordstrom Exclusive, Constellation and am STILL searching for the other one.
- Chanel Ombre Essential Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Gris Gris ($28.50) – part of the Superstition collection, Gris Gris is a star. Soft, shimmery, well pigmented and perfect. Gris Gris is lighter than cult favorite Safari with a pretty pink undertone. Pricey but drool-worthy and worth every pretty penny.
- butterLONDON Nail Lacquer in Inky Six ($15) – okay so this is technically from the Summer collection, but it launched late and this is a fab fall color. So there. Inky Six is a medium blue (not quite navy) glitter polish that is stunning! Read my full review here.
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Gris Fatale ($49) - a repromote for Fall 2013, this palette has all you need for a pretty, refined day look AND a sultry night look. Read my full review here.
- Guerlain Madame Rougit ($67.00) – Guerlain is always on my wishlist because I refuse the pay the price for their luxury makeup. That doesn’t stop me dreaming about this 4-color (raspberry, pale pink, beige and coral) blush that is supposed to give me a luminious glow.
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara ($24) – Love this! It gives you long, lush lashes with an easy to use brush. Read my full review here.
- Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick in Coquette ($30) - in new to-die-for packaging for the Fall 2013 collection, this lipstick gives such dimension to the lips and is super moisturizing. Read my full review, see pics and swatches here.
- NARS Eye Paints ($25) - another wishlist item for me. All my blogger friends are raving about these so I must cave and tru them. I’m not above folding to peer pressure when it concerns cosmetics.
I’m really excited to see what the rest of our makeup aficionados chose! Click on the thumbnails to see!Pin It