SENSAI’s Designing Duo Bronzing Powder is one of those products that when opened, sends you straight into makeup induced euphoria. Who wouldn’t be in a state of euphoria when your skin looks luminious and glowing? The powder features two sun-kissed shades graduated together to create a look that can be shimmery and sculpted. On the skin, this sheer bronzing powder imparts a subdued gleam as if lit by candlelight–it’s the most subtle but powerful highlighter I’ve EVER used!!!
Part of the reason this powder delivers such a radiance is that it is infused with…..wait for it…..particles of 24K gold and pearl!! Yes, you read that correctly. Uh, helllllo what women doesn’t love gold and pearls? Not this one!! There are also a few other ingredients that make this powder special:
- Golden Pearl Powder - SENSAI’s unique combiniation of 24K gold corpuscles and pearl particles for a silky, shimmering finish that maintains a gorgeosu glow
- Koishimaru Silk Extract- a rare silk extract, once reserved for the Imperial family, it contributes to the exceptional moistuizing properties and the superior texture
- Phyto-Squalane - a natural botancial oil that is close in structure to human sebum. It reinforces the skin’s natural moisturizing power
- Rice Extract - a general and effective moisturizing agent that supplements to skin’s natural moisture reserves
- Pure Macadamia Oil – light and gentle oil that acts as a sealant to prevent moisture loss
The compact is elegant and sturdy with a sull sized mirror. It’s obvious a lot of thought went into the design–I can’t tell you how much I
love am obsessed with the brush. It’s wide shape is perfect for sweeping the powder all along the cheekbone in one swipe. The bristles are super soft and fits well into your hand.
SENSAI’s Bronzing Powder Duo is highlighting heaven! As I age, I tend to shy away from highlighters because so many of them seem to accentuate my fine lines and pores. SENSAI bronzing powder is so subtle it does none of those things–it simply makes my skin look radiant and added radiance adds a youthful glow! The ombre design allows you to use either side–one is a golden shade, the other a peachy pale bronze, mix them together for a lovely blush or all-over bronze glow.
Bottom Line: SENSAI Designing Duo Bronzing Powder is ideal for us over 40 women as well as fair lasses looking for a bronzer that doesn’t look muddy or has too much shimmer. It truly is special from the ingredients to the luminous glow it exudes. I’m amazed at how moisturizing the powder is, once on the skin, you can’t even tell it’s powder. For this high quality and the subtle radiance it imparts, you would expect to pay about $75, but at $45, SENASI is so affordable!
Prime Beauty Grade: A+ This powder really is special; I adore the delicate, light bronze, the luminosity and the moisturizing properties. My pictures cannot capture this stunning powder, if you get a chance to see it in person, grab it!!!!!!!!!
Available for $45 at Bergdorf, Neimans and Sensai-cosmetics.comPin It