The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil Set ($38) for Holiday 2012 is a set of six eyeliners that are essential for rockin’ a smoky eye this season. These are the same 24/7 glide-on eye pencils that are adored by bloggers and beauty junkies alike (I’m a card carrying member).
These liners are smooth as glass as well as budgeproof, fadeproof and waterproof. I tested these swatches in the shower and literally had to scrub them off. Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils deserve the cult following they have attracted. The pigment is off the chain, yo! They are perfect for older women because they truly glide on and don’t tug on delicate lids.
The jewel toned shades in the Smoked set are stunning! There are two limited edition shades and two brand new shades!
- Zero -matte black (okay so maybe this isn’t so stunning, but we all need a matte black liner so I forgive you UD)
- Uzi – Limited Edition beautiful charcoal gray with shimmer
- Demolition – deep chocolate brown
- New! Smog – golden bronze and a beloved eye shadow shade
- Empire – Limited Edition dark eggplant purple with a pretty sheen
- New! Mainline – stunning (there it is!) matte blue/green teal
The Smoked set is more versatile than one might expect–it’s a great mix of fashion and basic shades. These liners are so smooht, they can also be used as an eyeshadow base. They also make a fun and practical gift!
Bottom Line: ideal for over 40 women. Great for gift giving if you can give them up!