Photo credit: Squidoo.com
We probably all have some recollection of having “the talk” as we were approaching puberty and our bodies were changing. Here we are, over 40, and our bodies are changing again! Now it’s time for “The Second Talk”–the talk about menopause. It can be such a scary and confusing time, and yet many women are hesitant to discuss the issue. That’s why Poise is helping to make this life stage better for all women by giving them the confidence to talk about menopause in a whole new way and to better prepare them for this time in their lives.
Millions of women (including myself) already rely on Poise for discreet protection from light bladder leakage. Poise now offers a unique line of daily products specifically designed for you. There are five new, first-of-its-kind, over-the-counter menopause products designed to work naturally with your body and provide comfort from symptoms.
- Roll-On Cooling Gel helps you feel comfortable and refreshed. This revolutionary product is lightly scented and delivers an instant cooling sensation to give you comfort through those awful hot flashes. Just squeeze the tube and gently roll the cooling gel on wrists, chest or neck. My hot flashes seem to be most prevalent in the morning when I’m getting ready for work and drying my hair. I roll this cooling gel on the back of my neck, down the sides and on my chest. The metal roller combined with the cooling gel gives me immediate relief, but what I’m most grateful for is that the cooling sensation lasts up to 10 minutes! I’m going to keep one in my desk drawer at work, one in my purse and one in my nightstand at all times!
- Body Cooling Towelettes offer instant cooling and refreshment. Gently wipe the towelette on wrists, chest or neck to feel cool and comfortable. Featuring a portable, resealable package, these towelettes are easy to use anywhere you go. These are super convenient, but I have to say I use them mainly for my night sweats. I put the package on my nightstand and when I wake up sweating, I grab one wipe for my chest and neck and I can fall back to sleep–no more covers off…covers on…covers off…covers on!
- Personal Lubricant is designed to enhance your intimate experience. This lubricant features an easy-to-use bottle and is made without fragrance, glycerin or parabens. The texture of this product is very nice; it’s not sticky and it thins with use, making it easy to use. I like that the packaging is a pump bottle, which disperses the right amount of product. I found it easy to use and very effective. I also like that it is pH balanced, so it doesn’t burn.
- Panty Fresheners have a fresh and clean scent that lasts up to four hours. These discreet, hypoallergenic fresheners stick to the outside of your undergarments so you can confidently go about your day.
- Feminine Wash provides daily freshness with a unique formulation that is pH balanced for your intimate area. Glycerin and paraben free, this gentle wash will help you feel clean and confident.
Leave me a comment answering this question and you will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
How are you approaching life’s changes confidently?
Sweepstakes rules: You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion–including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”–and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 120 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/22/13 to 2/19/13. Be sure to visit the Poise brand page on BlogHer.com, where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!
Be sure to visit the Poise brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!