Beauties, you know how I’m always blabbering on about primers and concealers right? Well BeneFit must have heard my criesÂ because they have come up withÂ the Confessions of a Concealaholic kit; a darlingÂ palette that does just that–primes and conceals, Â how great is that? And that’s not all… from now until 2/23/10 you get free shippingÂ on your purchase of Â Confessions of a Concealholic. Use code FESSUP10 at checkout!
Kit ($ 36) contains:
- “that gal”Â –a brightening primer to be worn under foundation
- erase pasteÂ -creamy concealer to hide dark circles and brighten the under eye area
- boi-ing x (2)Â –Â ’industrial-strength’ concealer in two shades
- lemon aidÂ -helps hides redness & discoloration on your eyelids–I use it around nose and on chin too to cover redness
- eye brightÂ -a pink brightening pencil for the eyes. As a final step after applying eye makeup, a dab on the inner corner of the eye will make you look like you got 8 hrs sleep even if you didn’t–love this stuff!