Although I don’t travel as often as I’d like, I keep a travel bag with a few travel size essentials (mostly skincare) inside so I only have to add a few things and I’m ready to go. It’s a very old Clinique bag that is the perfect size and it’s plastic so that if something spills it can be easily cleaned.
Here are the products that live in my travel bag (all travel size):
- eco Armour Shave with Benefits Shaving Foam
- Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo (for short trips)
- Unite Boosta Spray Voluminizing Spray
- DermOrganic Shaping Hair Spray
- Sisley Cleansing Milk–my skin tends to dry out when traveling and this cleanser brings back some moisture
- Sisley Floral Toning Lotion – alcohol free for dry/sensitive skin
I typically just use the hair dryer in the hotel I do however, take along my hair styler. I will use the shampoo and conditioner at the hotel unless the trip is longer than a few days then I will transfer my shampoo and conditioner into plastic travel bottles.
I also have a small Kiehl’s plastic bag with some travel size skincare in it. This goes right in to the Clinique bag above:
- Kiehls’ Cryste Marine Eye Cream
- Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Remover
- Lancome Genifique Serum (for day)
- Kiehl’s Super Fluid Sunscreen SPF 50
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate (for night)
- Packet of Somme Institute A-Bomb Moisturizer (when this packet is gone, I throw in a sample size moisturizer)
- Don’t forget cotton rounds!
I also try to use as many of my sample size makeup products as I can. I usually have several mascara samples and throw the latest one in this travel bag.
Sample of Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Tarte Bronzer & Blush–these came in a 4-pc. Fantastic Foursome set for the Holidays. The bronzer is Stellar, the pink blush is Fantastic, the Coral Magic. These are not full size and not sample size, but something in between.
LORAC Pro Eye Shadow Palette -this has just about every shade you could want in a slim, flat palette. There are several dark shades that can double as eyeliner shades so no need to pack eyeliners!
Japonesque Mini Lash Curler
Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder Foundation – I can use this wet or dry and carry with me for touch-ups
Sephora Travel Makeup Brush Set -this has 5 travel size brushes: powder, eye shadow, crease, concealer and eyeliner.