Everyone knows how marvelous Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Eyes eyeliners are and if you don’t where the h*ll have you been? These long lasting budge-proof, waterproof eye pencils are smooth, pigmented and have reached iconic status for the high performance and ginormous variety of colors.
- #Ol Mat Black (full size)
- #2L Pearly Brown (full size) a pearly golden brown
- #21L Metallic Grey (travel size) shimmery dark metallic grey
- #6L Black Pearl (travel size) rich purple
- #12L Turquoise (travel size) a bright blue/green turquoise
- #23L Champagne (travel size) as shimmery pink champagne
This limited edition collection is a well thought-out mix of neutrals with some brights added to the mix to keep it from being boring. All the shades are highly wearable and I don’t hesitate to recommend any of the Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliners. They truly are the best on the market.
If you’re already a devotee of Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes, you might want to check out The Ultimate Eye Liner Collection ($160) available at Sephora.com. This special “pencil box” boasts 14 eye defining liners and a double pencil sharpener to help you intensify every look. The collection is comprised of three formulas; Smudge-proof, waterproof Aqua Eyes, Aqua Liners; vibrant liquid eye liners and Kohl Pencils: highly pigmented liners perfect for the waterline. The set also comes with a step-by-step tutorial on the back of the box.
The Collection includes:
- #0LMat Black
- #2LPearly Brown
- #3LIridescent Navy Blue
- #5LBronze Green
- #12LBlue with Green Highlights
- #4 Diamond Lagoon Green
- #7 Diamond Black Purple
- #13 Mat Black
- #15 Iridescent Anthracite
- #1K Mat Black
- #4K Intense Green
- #9K Matte Mocha Brown
Are either of these sets on your list?Pin It