L’Occitane never disappoints. Their holiday gift sets are incredibly beautiful and well priced. The packaging alone is to-die-for.
One of the sets I’m most excited for is the Arlésienne Collection ($68). “Daring and gracious, the woman of Arles encompasses the beauty of Provence. Elusive and attractive, she leaves a fragrant trail bursting with color and life, that lingers wherever she goes.” I want to be her!
Although this main accord in this scent is rose, this is definitely not your Grandma’s rose scent! Most rose fragrances are either too powdery (a la Grandma) or too overwhelmingly sweet (headache inducing). Arlésienne is a subtle bouquet of rose from Grasse, sweet violet and saffron from Provence. The result is an energized floral; a feminine scent with a touch of sass due to the saffron. I appreciate the complexity of the juice and the juxtaposition of the sweet and spice.
The Arlésienne Collection ($68) includes:
- Arlésienne Eau de Toilette 2.5 fl.oz – these florals work together spectacularly with no powdery notes. It is a fresh, clean rose with a crispness to it.
- Arlésienne Shower Cream 2.3 fl.oz – this transforms into a lovely foamy cream
- Arlésienne Hand Cream 1 .oz – enriched with moisturizing agents of natural origin, this velvet cream helps to nourish and soften hands, revealing the vibrant Arlésienne fragrance
- Arlésienne Body Milk 8.4 fl.oz – enriched with shea butter, this beauty milk helps to moisturize and soften the skin. Its fluid texture melts gently onto your body and envelops the skin.
This makes such a wonderful gift for the rose lover in your family or a friend. And for those who don’t want to commit to an entire collection, a fabulous starter gift set in the Arlésienne scent is the Hugs and Kisses set ($20). Shea butter hand cream and a shimmery lip gloss keep a girl winter weather at bay.
L’Occitane’s Holiday Collection is one of the best of the season! Select sets made from all natural ingredients like lavender, cherry blossom, almond, shea and immortelle for the perfect gift for that special someone on your list. Looking for that unique Fragrance Gift? Lovers of perfumes will enjoy the new Arlésienne, La Collection de Grasse. the invigorating Verbena or classics like Rose and Peony. Need a gift for the man in your life? The exceptional ranges of L’Occitan and Cade make an ideal gift for men, while the ideal Beauty Gift for women is a product from our luxurious Divine skincare line. To see all the fantastic gift sets, click here!
13 Desserts of Provence ($68), a web exclusive and advent calendar makes a fabulous gift and is a great introduction to the brand. Beautifully pre-wrapped and ready to gift, L’Occitane brings this French tradition to your home with 13 beauty treats to enjoy for 13 days!
This Ultimate Collection includes:
- Shea Body Lotion 1.7 fl.oz
- Shea Verbena Soap 1.7 .oz
- Shea Hand Cream 0.3 .oz
- Verbena Shower Gel 1 fl.oz
- Occitan Shaving Gel 1 fl.oz
- Aromachologie Shampoo 1.2 fl.oz
- Pivoine Flower Hand Cream 0.3 .oz
- Almond Supple Skin Oil 0.5 fl.oz
- Almond Shower Oil 1.2 fl.oz
- Divine Cream 0.3 .oz
- Arlésienne Eau de Toilette 0.2 fl.oz
- Immortelle Essential water 1 fl.oz
- Neroli & Orchidee Body Milk 1.7 fl.oz
I’m thrilled to partner with L’Occitane to give one lucky Prime Beauty reader to chance to win the 13 Desserts of Provence ($68) for themselves! Whether you keep this fabulous set or gift it, the recipient will be delighted! To enter, just tell me in the comments, what your favorite holiday scent is. It doesn’t have to be a fragrance, it could be the smell of a fresh cut tree! To gain additional entries, complete the tasks in the Rafflecopter widget.