I am enthralled with Project Runway and on Thursday night, Season Two of Lifetime’s Project Runway All-Stars premiered with new host, supermodel Carolyn Murphy, alongside series judges Isaac Mizrahi, Georgina Chapman and mentor Joanna Coles, former Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire. This week’s special guests were Rachel Roy and Mondo Guerra.
This season one of my favorite brands, Laura Mercier is doing all the makeup for the show. This week’s winner was Anthony Ryan Auld! Below, please see the face chart and steps about how to recreate the winning model’s makeup look!
· Prep the face with Laura Mercier Tone Perfecting Creme ($95).
· Then apply Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation ($43).
· Camouflage dark circles using Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22).
· Apply Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26) on the eyelid to create an even canvas.
· Next, brush Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Rosegold ($24) on the eyelid and the inner corner.
· Then apply Laura Mercier Sateen Shadow in Burnished ($22) on the edge, inner eye and under the eye.
· To make the eyes pop, use Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Brown Copper ($20) on the top lash line.
· Add the final touch using Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24).
· Lightly dust Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Sun Bronze on the t-zone and cheekbones of the face.
· To complete the look, apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Portofino Red ($26)Pin It