Today’s giveaway is sponsored by DDF Skincare. Something I really like about DDF is that their products are divided into categories; cleanse, treat, moisturize and protect. This makes shopping for the right product for your skin easy peasy which can be confusing and frustrating with other brands. One DDF product I am never without is the DDF Glycolic 10% Toning Complex–I’ve been using it consistently for at least 3 years or more. I didn’t choose that particular product for the giveaway though, because it may be too strong for sensitive skin. Instead, I choose the DDF Glycolic 5% Exfoliating Wash ($35).This is a bit gentler because it includes skin conditioning ingredients. A true multi-tasking product, it cleanses, exfoliates, smoothes skins texture and it’s pH balanced!
The second product I choose is DDF Restoring Night Serum ($95) – I haven’t had a chance to try this yet, so the winner will have to report back to me!
To enter just leave me a comment about anything at all–what the weather is like where you are, what you had for lunch, anything at all! Giveaway is limited to residents over 18 of the U.S. One random winner will be chosen by random.org at midnight PST on Wednesday, January 12, 2011.
To Gain Additional Entries:
- Like PrimeBeauty on Facebook
- Become a new subscriber to Prime Beauty RSS feeds
- Become a new follower on Twitter @PrimeBeauty50
- Retweet this giveaway: Follow @PrimeBeauty50 & RT to Win Skincare from DDF, a value of $130 http://bit.ly/e465tY
- Post about this giveaway on your blog (3 entries)
- Grab my badge and post it on your website (3 entries)
- Share this giveaway on Digg, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, or Technorati
I use freegretchen for all my giveaways. Good luck everyone!Pin It