Have you been watching Project Runway All Stars? I’ve been glued to the TV every Thursday night and as a bonus, one of my favorite cosmetic brands of all time, Laura Mercier has been providing the makeup and makeup artists!
I was very happy with the final 3 contentests, Emilio, Uli and Anthony Ryan. Anthony Ryan Auld won! I was s little disappointed his final collection was ALL dresses! I would have liked to see some pants, a jacket, something. I do with his body or work over the entire competition he deserved to win though.
Ever wonder about the models makeup look? I’ve got the breakdown for you and all the Laura Mercier products used!
· Prep skin with Laura Mercier Repair Crème ($95).
· Then, apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to ensure makeup stays looking fresh throughout the day.
· Conceal any redness and imperfections with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($30).
· Prep eyelids using Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26) to extend makeup wear and prevent creasing.
· Apply Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir ($22) and blend it into the crease and all over the eyelid.
· Use Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Noir ($22) again, blending the colour lightly under the lower lashline.
· Line lashes with Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony ($22).
· Complete the eyes with Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to add extra impact.
· Dust the apples of the cheeks with Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink ($24).
· Add the final touch by applying Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Peche ($26).
Please share your thoughts on this look in the comments!