Reviva Labs has yet to disappoint me and I’m picky! Just ask my big sis how picky I am….or not. I’ve tried several products from the line and they use high quality anti-aging ingredients blended into the correct percentages to produce results. You won’t find heavy fragrances or fancy packaging with Reviva Labs; just effective, affordable skincare backed by 37 years of experience. I am truly devoted to this line and can honestly say that I have liked everything I’ve tried.
Today I’m going to tell you about a few products I’ve been using.
Vitamin E Oil Stick SPF 15 ($4)- packaged in a lipstick tube, this handy bullet of goodness is a true multi-tasker. It contains natural ingredients such as Soybean Oil, Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E. It is colorless and has no scent. I’ve been using it every night before bed on my lips and they have stayed soft and moisturized even after several trips on the boat. Lips dry out fast when they are subjected to hot wind, which makes the SPF 15 truly appreciated! It also makes a great base for lipstick and I have used it as an undereye cream when traveling–see, a real multi-tasker. And, it’s so easy to just throw in your purse!
Firming Eye Serum with Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE ($19)- I am astounded at how well this product works. Many claim to firm but I’ve never seen results like this before. DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid & Wheat Protein helps firm & fight bags and puffiness. Alpha Lipoic Acid & Vitamin C Ester helps protect and nourish. Mulberry and Lime lighten dark circles. Hyaluronic Acid & Allantoin, in a unique blending, moisturize and texturizes area.
Perhaps the most remarkable thing about this eye serum is that you can use it on your eye lids! A friend says “I have no idea if it has stimulated new collagen growth and my eyelids have a new lease on life or if the improvements are merely topical, but it’s 14 hours since I lubed my lids, and the crease area still feels tight and springy.” “I am amazed at what the DMAE/ALA/C cream has done for my crepey eyelids!” Yes, beauties, finally we over 40 women can remedy those crepey eye lids that have plagued us and look younger! The serum absorbs quickly and smooths and tightens beautifully. I don’t have dark circles do I cannot to comment on that, but it definitely did diminish my crow’s feet, reduce puffiness and firm both the undereye area and my lids. The best part? it’s only $19! No need to spend hundreds of dollars on an eye firming serum ever again!!!
Reviva Labs Makeup Primer ($19.50)- a lightweight and effective makeup primer with Co-enzyme Q10–how great is that? I’m not sure if there is silicone in this–it feels like it. A little goes a loooong way. I saw a friend at the drug store recently and she commented that my skin looked great and asked if I had a new foundation. Nope, the only difference since the last time I saw her was Reviva makeup primer. ‘Nuff said?
Learn about my experience with the Reviva Fibre Collagen Eye Pad kit–review
Another product I’m very impressed with is the Light Skin Peel review here. You can use it on your hands too!
Reviva Labs has generously offered to help protect and prettify your skin this summer by sponsoring this Special Summer Giveaway! Win a package of five truly precious natural skincare products, a $54 value that includes:
- 1.) Sun Protective Moisturizer w/SPF #25 (1.5 oz. jar). Use daily, alone or under makeup.
- 2.) Vitamin E Stick w/SPF #15 in a lipstick type tube. Award winning protector for lips and under eyes.
- 3.) Alpha Lipoic, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Cream (2 oz. jar). Not only a terrific antioxidant cream for nighttime but used under sunscreen cream daytime, zaps free radicals that get through the sunscreen. An invaluable extra layer of defense against sun damage & skin cancer!
- 4.) Willard Water Gel (4 oz. bottle). Amazing sunburn relief, anti-irritant and healer.
- 5.) Tan-Without-Sun (2 oz. bottle). For those who don’t want to sunbathe, here’s how to get a rich, attractive, natural-looking tan.
The contest is open to residents of the United States (and if you win, you must be able to provide a mailing address that’s not a post office box). The deadline for entries is Wednesday July 21, at midnight PT, a winner chosen at random and will be announced on the blog on Thursday, July 22. To enter, simply visit the Reviva website (www.revivalabs.com) and list which other Reviva products interest you.
To Gain Additional Entries:
- Become a fan of Prime Beauty on Facebook
- Become a new RSS subscriber to Prime Beauty Emails
- Become a new follower of Primebeauty50 on Twitter
- Retweet @primebeauty50: Reviva Labs Summer Skincare Giveaway on Prime Beauty! http://bit.ly/ckyttJ
- Grab my badge and post it on your blog.
I use freegretchen for all my giveaways!