Inspired by the warm, sunbleached tones of the desert in Arizona, Estee Lauder‘s spring 2012 collection, Topaz, features a mosaic of sublime bronze, taupe and sand dune shades punctuated by an irreverent twist of citron yellow and an intense pop of teal, evoking the naturally smoky look and romantic glow of a desert sunset.
Personally, I feel this collection looks much more like than summer than spring but hey, I’m always up for a bronze eye with teal eyeliner! I haven’t had a chance to try anything from the collection yet, have you? Thoughts?
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Topaz Mosaic ($45)
* Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon in Dramatic Black ($22)
* Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon in Dramatic Teal ($22)
* Sumptuous Extreme Mascara ($23.50)
* Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée in Topaz Chameleon ($40)
* Pure Color Gloss in Citron Kiss ($22.50)
* Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lip Color in Sultry Caramel ($28)
* Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lip Color in Sensuous Nude ($28)
* Pure Color Sensuous Rouge Lip Color in Sublime Nectar ($28)
* Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Teal Topaz ($19)