Make-up artist to the stars and “What Not To Wear” beauty expert, Carmindy, sat down with Paltalk’s Diana Falzone and discussed several tips on improving oneself; inside and out.
Below are some of her beauty tips on how to get spring/summer ready!
The importance of good skin – “Skincare is the most important thing because you have to start with a good canvas before you swipe on lip gloss or lipstick.”
Exfoliate at night – If your skin is oily, exfoliate every other day, for normal skin exfoliating once or twice a week will suffice.
- Secret Beauty Tip – Carmindy recommends exfoliating with granulated white sugar. Simply gently buff onto a wet face.
**Exfoliating after shaving prevents ingrown hairs which can be especially important for men after shaving.
Improving your outlook on life and self:
- Make an effort to treat other women positively. Don’t criticize, compliment.
- Stop buying gossip mags; articles about celeb beach bodies or stars without makeup doesn’t do anything for self esteem.
- Stop the compare and despair game and focus on being the best you can be.
- Carmindy stresses, ““I don’t care about what size or shape you are or how you look, it’s all about how you feel and what you can accomplish each and every day.”