bareMinerals Perfect 10 ($58) is just one of the spectacular Holiday pieces in the bareMinerals Holiday 2013 Collection but wow, I give it a perfect 10.0 (hee hee). This palette has everything you need for a chic, polished look all wrapped up in sleek, silver clutch. I think it should be named the Perfect 10 for Over 40 Women.
The Perfect 10 contains 6 eyeshadows (3 warm and 3 cool), a luminizer, blush, two lip colors and a mini brush.
On the left side from top to bottom the eyeshadow are warm, on the right side top to bottom are cooler shades. The Perfect 10 Collection includes:
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow featuring One Hit Wonder (butter chiffon)
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow featuring Ritzy (shimmering cocoa)
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow featuring So Chic (glimmering java)
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow featuring Promise (creamy beige)
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow featuring Ooh La La (sugared mauve)
- bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow featuring Keepsake (sparkling graphite)
- bareMinerals READY® Blush The Indecent Proposal (dusty plum)
- bareMinerals READY® Luminizer The Premiere
- Marvelous MoxieTM Lipstick in Make Your Move (soft neutral pink)
- Marvelous MoxieTM Lipstick in Stand Out (rosewood)
- Mini Lip Brush
- Mini Double-Ended Blush & Shadow Brush
As with all bareMinerals READY eyeshadows, these are very creamy, extremely pigmented and long wearing. These shades are universally flattering and will suit both warm and cool complexions as well as women over 40!!!
One Hit Wonder is a fluffy pale yellow that is perfect for the brow bone. This one is has the just right of shimmer–very subtle. Ritzy is a gorgeous bronze cocoa that is very pigmented with a metallic finish. So Chic is a shimmering deep brown with flecks of gold.
Promise is a pink beige satin, Ohh La La is a gorgeous mauve taupe with a metallic finish and Keepsake is a sparking charcoal with flecks of silver.
The Perfect 10 not only has eyeshadows, but a lovely pale peachy gold luminizer, The Premiere and an ideal everyday satin blush, The Indecent Proposal.
The Indecent Proposal is a dusty plum with a lovely sheen that is ideal for fall. bareMinerals READY blushes are pigmented, smooth and last a good 10 hours. The Premiere is a stunning peachy gold highlighter that translates beautifully to the skin.
Lastly there are two Marvelous Moxie lipsticks; Make Your Move, a pretty peachy nude and Stand Out, a pigmented browned rose. Both have just a teeny bit of sheen to give lips dimension and shine.
For my first look I used Promise, Ooh La La, and Keepsake, the Indecent Proposal, The Premiere and Make Your Move lipstick.
I also did a look using the other side of the palette; One Hit Wonder, Ritzy, and So Chic, Indecent Proposal, The Premiere and Marvelous Moxie Stand Out lipstick.
Bottom Line: I’m loving this palette for the sheer wealth of polished you can create. The mix of warm and cool shades and satin and metallic finishes suits any complexion and skin tone. The addition of blush, highlighter and two lipsticks plus the slim packaging make the Perfect 10 perfect for travel.
Available at:wwwbareMinerals.com, Sephora, Sephora inside JCPenney, Ulta, Macy’s Dilliard’s and Nordstrom.
What are your thoughts on the Perfect 10?Pin It