As the weather heats up, I tend to switch from lipstick to gloss. I like the lighter texture and the sheerness. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Glosses ($18) are my new best friends. Moxie is everything you want in a Bestie.
- Moxie “plumps” me up when I’m down with a combination of natural plant extracts and peptides
- She knows what’s good for me like antioxidants, exotic oils and botanical extracts
- A Bestie will ALWAYS be honest and tell you what’s looks good on you. Moxie chose Party Starter for me–she knows I adore coral and it looks fab with my warmish coloring
- A good Bestie is NOT a fair weather friend and will be around a long time, about 3-4 hours
- Moxie keeps my secrets–like that fact that I have nearly no upper lip. She will NEVER tell my anyone!
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie glosses are quickly finding a permanent place in my makeup bag. I love the shiny mirror finish and the vivid color. These glosses have a slight tingle to them and a vanilla mint scent and flavor. If the Buxom are too strong for you, the Moxie glosses are a perfect choice. The design of the doe foot applicator is specially angled to allow for precise application. I especially appreciate this application, because as I age, my lip line becomes blurry and this applicator helps me get a line, defined lip line.
What one of these 10 Marvelous Moxie glosses could become YOUR best friend?
- Dare Devil - sparkling blackberry
- Hot Shot- flamingo pink
- Maverick – rosewood shimmer
- Party Starter – fiery coral
- Rebel – pink mauve
- Risk Taker – ch0colate shimmer
- Show Off - baby pink
- Smooth Talker – golden pink
- Spark Plug - dusty pink pearl
- Trail Blazer – nude gold
Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss is formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan. They are available at Bare Escentuals boutiques, bareMinerals.com, Sephora, sephora.com, Sephora inside JC Penney, Ulta, select Macy’s, Dillard’s and Nordstrom locations.Pin It