As the weather heats up, I tend to switch from lipstick to gloss. I like the lighter texture and the sheerness. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Glosses ($18) are my new best friends. Moxie is everything you want in a Bestie.
- Moxie “plumps” me up when I’m down with a combination of natural plant extracts and peptides
- She knows what’s good for me like antioxidants, exotic oils and botanical extracts
- A Bestie will ALWAYS be honest and tell you what’s looks good on you. Moxie chose Party Starter for me–she knows I adore coral and it looks fab with my warmish coloring
- A good Bestie is NOT a fair weather friend and will be around a long time, about 3-4 hours
- Moxie keeps my secrets–like that fact that I have nearly no upper lip. She will NEVER tell my anyone!
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie glosses are quickly finding a permanent place in my makeup bag. I love the shiny mirror finish and the vivid color. These glosses have a slight tingle to them and a vanilla mint scent and flavor. If the Buxom are too strong for you, the Moxie glosses are a perfect choice. The design of the doe foot applicator is specially angled to allow for precise application. I especially appreciate this application, because as I age, my lip line becomes blurry and this applicator helps me get a line, defined lip line.
What one of these 10 Marvelous Moxie glosses could become YOUR best friend?
- Dare Devil - sparkling blackberry
- Hot Shot- flamingo pink
- Maverick – rosewood shimmer
- Party Starter – fiery coral
- Rebel – pink mauve
- Risk Taker – ch0colate shimmer
- Show Off - baby pink
- Smooth Talker – golden pink
- Spark Plug - dusty pink pearl
- Trail Blazer – nude gold
Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss is formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan. They are available at Bare Escentuals boutiques, bareMinerals.com, Sephora, sephora.com, Sephora inside JC Penney, Ulta, select Macy’s, Dillard’s and Nordstrom locations.