1. Miss Oops Rescue Sponge- don’t you absdolutely HATE it when you get white deodrant marks on your clothes? I’ve even tried clear deodrants only to find they dry white-grrrr! The Miss Oops Rescue Sponge ($10) is an inexpensive, oops-proofing tool that immediately removes deodorant marks and makeup stains from your favorite blouse. No need to wet your clothes, just briskly rub the dry sponge against the offending mark and watch it disappear. The patent-pending sponge comes two to a pack and are reusable. It’s safe to use on all fabrics. I think this makes a great little girlfriend gift–we’re all women, we need to share our secrets!
2. Minerals Mate ($19.95)- love mineral makeup but not the mess? The professional-weight Minerals Mate Application & Mixing Tray lets you mix or apply your mineral makeup a better way! And, you can use it with traditional powders or pigments. You can even wash it – in fact, you should – so you’re using a clean working surface every time. Each Minerals Mate comes with matching caps for storing your minerals. So forget tapping those “leftovers” back into the jar, which causes most of the mess.
Now that’s a problem solver! Minerals Mate is offering a special discount to Prime Beauty readers through the month of May–just enter code 2468MineralsMate on the order page!
3. RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks - some nights it’s just too overwhelming to go through my whole skincare routine. These RoC Daily Resurfacing Disks are the perfect solution. They come pre-moistened and are soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Each disk has two sides; one smooth for gentle cleansing and the other side is textured for exfoliation. The disks are self-foaming–just wet your face and go for it! 28 disks retail for about $9.
4. Go Smile Teeth Whitening Pen Duo ($33 for 2) - one of the quickest and easiest way to take years off your age is to whiten your teeth. I don’t have the time or patience to deal with messy trays or strips that slip around. Go Smile’s pen provides a no-muss no-fuss way to get a brighter smile. This portable and easy-to-use whitening pen contains a unique ingredient that helps the formula adhere to the teeth and whiten effectively. Best of all, it’s clinically proven to whiten teeth significantly in just one week with virtually no sensitivity.
How do I use it: Twist the bottom of the pen to release the whitening serum through the brush tip. Brush the serum onto all visible surfaces of teeth using an up-and-down motion. Don’t rinse, eat, or drink for at least 20 minutes to allow the serum to work. Use one to two times a day for seven days.
5. Redken Shine Brilliance Shine Flash 02- is your hair dull from chlorine or too much washing? Get your shine back with Redken’s signature Shine-On Complex. Formulated with antioxidant-rich camelina oil and vitamin B5 to condition strands, it smoothes the surface of hair to give you a mirror-like finish. Super lightweight and great smelling, this spray really works!
How to Use
Shine flash is designed to be used on dry hair. To tame flyaways and add a shiny finish to hair, lightly mist into a brush or your hands and run through hair. You can also spray directly onto hair for instant gloss.
6. LipFusion XL Advanced Contouring Plumping Pencil ($28) – this lip pencil does triple duty; it’s a lip liner, lip plumper and lip smoother. A must-have for all women over 40, this pencil helps to smooth lips, fills in those pesky vertical liplines, and prevent lipstick feathering and also plumps your pucker. It’s a little pricy, but it’s such a lip saver for me, I never put on lipstick without it.
Do you have any beauty secret to share? Any new beauty tools you’re flipping over? Do share!Pin It